United Methodist Men“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” — Proverbs 27:17
- Fundraising Meals – We prepare a few Wednesday Night Suppers each season and donate the proceeds to organizations such as the United Methodist Commission on Relief (UMCOR), ASP and church missions.
- Church work days – We also lead Church work days to assist with building maintenance and grounds upkeep.
Baker Memorial’s United Methodist Men is open to all men of the Church. For more information contact: Tom Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bell Ringing – the Men of Baker Memorial UMC put out a major effort at Christmas time each year for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign.
- Fellowship Breakfasts – Instituted in early 2013, the once-monthly Sunday breakfasts are a great opportunity to visit.
- Football Fellowship – During UMM Football Fellowship, men of Baker gather to watch a Bears on the big screen. All men are welcome and food is available. Team affiliation and loyalty is irrelevant! The key word is fellowship.
“Therefore encourage n another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”