Where do I go?
• There’s parking along the building and in nearby lots on the west side of the church.
• Our Sanctuary is accessed via Fourth Avenue and Cedar Avenue. Feel free to sit where you like.
• An elevator is available on the Cedar Avenue level for those who enter at that door and need accessibility. The Fourth Avenue entrance includes a ramp.
• Washrooms are located on both the Cedar Avenue level and the lower level.
• Sunday School classes are held on the lower level.
What should I wear?
Don’t worry about a dress code or what to wear. We focus more on the message of God and we want you to be comfortable as you worship God, converse with Him and hear His message. Our parishioners typically are attired in a wide variety of attire, from that on the more casual side of the aisle to the traditional “Sunday Best.” Clothing selection is individual!
Will I be called on or singled out for attention?
We hope those sitting nearby are warm and welcoming, but you will not be singled out from the pulpit, nor made to say anything or stand up to be recognized.
Will there be Communion?
During this time of social distancing, we are serving communion outside on the first Sunday of the month using pre-packaged wafers and juice. Once this season is behind us, we will be going back to our normal schedule. Normally, communion is offered weekly at the 10:30 Service, and on the first Sunday of every month at our 9 o’clock Service. During the summer, when we have only the 9 am service, Holy Communion is part of Worship on the first Sunday of the month and is served following Worship on all other Sundays.
What about my children?
Currently, our Sunday school is scheduled to resume meeting in August. When we return to our normal schedule, we will have nursery for children during both services. Sunday school meets during the 9 am service and we have a children message during the 10:30 am service. children are always welcome to attend service with an adult. See the Children’s Ministry page for more information.