Christmas at Baker Memorial
- Friday, November 25-Sunday, December 24 | Salvation Army Bell Ringing | Get all the details and sign up here
- Sunday, December 18 | 10:30am-12pm | 4th Sunday BakerYouth Event | Join us for a White Elephant Christmas Party! For grades 6-12th. Get the details about what to bring and sign up here
- Sunday, December 18 | 10:30-11:15am | Sunday Fundays | This month, we’re having a Christmas Party. Come for some festive fun! For ages Pre-K thru 5th grade.
- Begins November 28 | Advent Sermon Series: Claiming Christmas
- Sunday, December 11 | 9:30am | J.S. Bach Magnificat Advent worship service with Chancel Choir, soloists & orchestra
- Saturday, December 24 | 4pm, 8 & 10pm | Christmas Eve Candlelight Services
- Sunday, December 25 | 9:30am | Christmas Day worship
- Sunday, January 1 | 9:30am | Tri-City Methodist New Year’s Day Service in sanctuary | Sermon: Start the New Year Right With Worship, Communion, and Blessing of the Homes
- Sunday, December 4 | 3pm | Candlelight Carols with the St. Charles Singers. Tickets: stcharlessingers.com
- Sunday, December 11 | 2pm | An A’capella Christmas Barbershop concert. Tickets: 630-587-6383
- Sunday, December 18 | 5pm | Holiday Classics Concert with the Illinois Brass Band. Information at illinoisbrassband.org
- Sundays, November 27-December 18 | 10:30am | The Redemption of Scrooge | The Redemption of Scrooge by Matt Rawle dives into the themes of gratitude, redemption, and restoration that run through Charles Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol. Led by Chuck Freiberger.
- Tuesdays, November 29-December 20 | 7pm via Zoom | The Redemption of Scrooge | Led by Debbie Conterato. Sign up here
Christmas Pop-Up Teams
We can’t do it without you! Pop-Up Teams are a great way to serve Christ on a short-term basis. Take a look and see where you think your gifts and skills could best be used and sign up today! Here are the Christmas teams: Deck the Halls, Prayer Tree & Parade, Santa Breakfast, Sunday Funday for kids, BakerYouth White Elephant Party, Connections with Community, and Christmas Eve Serving.